Rabia has a thorough target setting and performance supervision systems for all of our activities. These are kept under constant review by the Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body. This rigorous approach makes sure that the high standards expected at Rabia are constantly maintained and improved. Each student`s potential and talents are catered for and we constantly support the students in their targets. Behaviour and attendance are monitored carefully. Early action is taken in any areas where a pupil’s progress is causing concern. Parents also have an important role to play in ensuring their sons / daughters achieve their potential. They receive half-termly report cards and are required to attend performance review meetings which will cover their children’s’ academic progress, attendance and behaviour. The sessions also set challenging, but realistic, targets for the students.
* We have pupils gaining five good grades at GCSE including English and mathematics that was comparable to the national average. This includes good achievement in religious studies, Islamic studies, Arabic and Urdu.
* Pupils achieve well in Islamic studies and Arabic. They also develop a good knowledge of the Quran and are taught and explained in relevance to today’s times and society.
* The school provides an environment where pupils are calm, focused and confident in lessons. They are diligent and work hard.
* School leaders have introduced good systems for tracking pupils’ progress.
* Recently Inspectors took account of 26 responses to the online Parent View survey. Inspectors also considered the responses of 29 staff questionnaires. Below are the findings:
71% Parents view is that there children are happy safe and well looked after in the school and 89% parent s would recommend this school to other parents.