RABIA GIRLS SCHOOL
KS3 ICT Teacher
KS4 ICT Teacher
* Send CVs to email@example.com
RABIA BOYS SCHOOL
Full-Time Secondary Classroom Teachers
Full-Time Primary Classroom Teachers
- preparing and delivering lessons.
- marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils’ progress and development;
- undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
- To communicate with parents and carers over pupils’ progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school training events;
- To liaise with the Deputy Head, Head Teacher on all matters regarding their teaching groups.
- To prepare and deliver Schemes of Work, Yearly and Monthly Planners and to help ensure that Programmes of Study are being adhered to, together with an Islamic input.
- To be familiar with the Programme of Study and Scheme of Work for each of their teaching group.
- To assess the pupils in their charge in accordance with School policy and to monitor and report on their progress.
- To ensure that deadlines for Assessments are being met.
- To ensure that the School and Homework Policy is being operated.
- To be responsible for the distribution to and collection of textbooks from their teaching groups.
- To keep and update evidence on each pupil within his/her file for National Curriculum purposes in accordance with School policy.
- To undertake duties required for the control and administration of the School.
- To contribute to extra-curricular life of the school.
- To undertake professional development (INSET).
- To attend and contribute to whole school meetings as required.
- To establish and maintain professional standards.
- To behave according to Islamic principles.
The successful candidate will be:
- A hard-working and enthusiastic individual with experience in teaching or working with children.
- A dedicated professional with a passion for the subject.
- Able to motivate and enthuse students by a commitment to excellent teaching.
- Committed to the school faith ethos.
- Committed to enabling students to develop their potential
Candidates will also be highly motivated, effective team players and be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils. Will also strongly support the school’s vision and ethos.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
To apply please send a CV, with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability to Boys School (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Girls School (email@example.com)
For further information call us on Boys School : 01582 481730 or Girls School : 01582 493239.
* The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.